2. Information we collect: All information voluntarily provided by the User to be displayed on their Portfolios at the time of registration on the Website that includes the User’s photos, personal contact details, personal information etc. shall be construed as “Personal Information”.
3. Confidentiality: Personal Information collected from the User will be published on the User’s Portfolios on the Website to the extent permitted by the User. Further, Personal Information collected from the User will not be disclosed to any third party except if required under applicable law or any regulation or any order of the court or any government or non-government authority or required for enforcing this Agreement, receiving legal or tax advice in relation to this Agreement, or if required by liquidator, administrator or bankruptcy trustee. User’s Personal Information, to the extent permitted by the User, will be made available on their Portfolios on the Website for public view and may be accessed by Customers to connect with the Users. We shall protect all such Personal Information provided by you to us that is not available for public view. However, we will not be responsible for any Personal Information shared by the User to a Customer or a Third Party at their own discretion.
4. Storage: Data we collect may be stored outside Middle East. You agree to transfer, storage and processing of data, authorize personnel to access data and send relevant information when new listings/products are posted on the Website.
5. Security: Once a User is registered with us, their account with us will be password protected for security and privacy. We endeavors to take reasonable steps to preserve the integrity and security of User’s Personal Information against unauthorized access, disclosure, reproduction or amendment. However, in the event of an unauthorized disclosure, We shall not be responsible or liable for any damages (moral or financial) caused due to such disclosure. In using the Website, the User accepts the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet, and also agrees that the User will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
6. Non-Personal Information: We may also collect certain non-personal information from the User on their visit to the Website such as information about User’s operating system, browser type, the URL of the web sites visited, their internet service provider and IP Address. This information is used to improve the Website content and performance. We may in future also share such non-personal information with third party service providers to measure the overall effectiveness of our Online Auction Marketplace’s online advertising, content, programming and for other bonafide purpose, as we may desire. By usage of our Website User expressly permits us to access such non-personal information for one or more purposes deemed fit by it.
7. Payment Data: Credit Card payments to be processed by third party service provider who will have access to information. We shall not be held responsible for any information provided to third party service provider, as you will agree to terms and conditions directly with them.
8. Cookies: Similar to other commercial web sites, the Website utilizes standard technology called “Cookies” and web server logs to collect information about how the Website is used. This information is collected on an aggregate basis. None of this information can be associated with the User of our Website.
11. Third Party Sites: The User’s browsing and interaction on any third party website including those that have a link on the Website are subject to such third party’s rules and policies. We shall not be held liable for any unauthorized access of the User’s Personal Information through the use of such third party website/s.
It is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The cookies we set
We set a number of cookies that are essential for the operation of certain features of our site.
– Login related cookies
– Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to process those transaction securely.
– Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a tailored experience we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site operates when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
We also use third-party services that place cookies on your device.
– This site uses Google Analytics to help us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve the experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
– We use Paytabs to process card payments. Paytabs also places cookies on your device for the purposes of processing payments and fraud detection.